Cornerback Darius Slay is active for today's game against the Baltimore Ravens. He suffered a concussion last Sunday against the Steelers and was questionable on Friday's game status report. Slay's availability is key as cornerback Avonte Maddox remains out with an ankle injury. Safety Will Parks, who was activated off Injured Reserve on Saturday, is set to make his Eagles debut and provide additional help in the secondary. Defensive end Vinny Curry, who was also activated off Injured Reserve on Saturday, is active for the first time since the season opener.
Tight end Jason Croom and defensive back Elijah Riley, who was elevated from the practice squad, are also active.
Injuries comprise six of the seven inactive players for the Eagles.
• S Marcus Epps (rib)
• WR DeSean Jackson (hamstring) - The Eagles have J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, Travis Fulgham, John Hightower, Greg Ward, and Quez Watkins active.
• WR Alshon Jeffery (foot)
• T Lane Johnson (ankle) - Jack Driscoll will start at right tackle for the second time this season. Jamon Brown starts at right guard as Matt Pryor was placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 list on Friday.
• CB Avonte Maddox (ankle) - Will the Eagles keep Jalen Mills at cornerback with Will Parks able to pitch in at safety?
• LB Duke Riley (rib) - Alex Singleton will have a bigger role. The Eagles have just four healthy linebackers, but Parks can play in that role in subpackages.
• QB Nate Sudfeld - Jalen Hurts is the No. 2 quarterback.